hunt / jump
Mono-flap close-contact jumping saddle with exposed leg support with unique “comfort fit” panel system that is a combination of foam that is stuffed with wool for adjustment. Mono-flap saddles have longer billets that require a shorter girth. Available in soft, sticky chocolate sella leather (pictured). The shorter, dressage, monoflap girths are available in brown.
Seat sizes: 16.5-18 in medium or wide tree widths.
Our Price $1,049
Designed by Marcel Toulouse, Master Saddler in France.
- Hand laminated beechwood, steel reinforced tree with stainless steel stirrup bar. Available in seat size 16.5, 17, 17.5 & 18.
- Medium, wide or extra wide tree.
- Featuring Comfort Fit Panel®(foam with wool).
- Soft, air cushioned kneepads for comfort and grip.
- Adjusta-block movable knee block system.
- Ultra soft comfortable anatomically shaped seat to provide better support for the rider and center the weight properly.
- Absolutely correct balance.
- Each saddle is made to our exacting specifications by one of the world’s leading saddle makers.
- Long flaps are available.
Our Price $1,049.00
The most comfortable jumping saddle made with the finest materials and workmanship. This perfectly balanced close contact saddle features a smooth leather air vented knee pad, pencil knee roll and our famous “soft seat”.
Maintenance free panels include wool felt and DuPont Elvax® foam. Full grained, smooth, soft, supple, vegetable tanned French bridle leather.
In sizes 16, 16½, 17, 17½, and 18, four tree widths: standard, medium, wide, and extra-wide.
Retail Value $1,995.00
Sale Price $1,595.00
THE original and most popular 2-phase tree is back by popular demand! This deeper square cantle seat provides great balance with a little added support.
The stylish, updated flap features a molded knee block and optional thigh block for closer contact and a clean look.
As always, this saddle is great for eventing, foxhunting and pleasure. Its new look makes it very attractive for the Hunter ring as well.
Wool stuffed shaped panels. Dark Australian Nut color with white stitching. Black by special order.
Retail Value $1,350.00
Our Price $1,095.00
A multipurpose saddle by Jorge Canaves, a copy of a famous German design. In slightly grained tobacco brown leather featuring a deep seat, knee rolls with smooth knee inserts, and shaped wool stuffed panels. Built on a spring tree. Ideal for hunt, trail, dressage and pleasure riding.
Available in sizes 16 thru 19, and in three tree widths; regular, wide and extra wide.
Retail Value $1,250.00 16″-18″ $1,525.00 19″
Our Price $1,125.00 16″-18″ $1,225.00 19″