The Aachen saddle features a deep seat, mildly forward flap and is overlaid entirely of French calf leather. The Adjusta-Block® moveable/removable knee block system allows positioning for optimum comfort and effectiveness. The gusseted ComfortFit® panels ensure great fit for your horse.
- Hand laminated beech wood, spring steel reinforced tree with a 10 year guarantee
- ComfortFit® panel (foam with wool)
- Soft air-cushioned kneepads
- Flap approximately 16 1/2” with Adjusta-Block System® movable/removable knee blocks
- Soft and comfortable anatomically shaped seat to provide support and center the weight properly for correct balance
- Adjustable Y-girthing secures front and back of saddle
- Overlaid entirely of French calf leather -Sizes: 16.5”, 17”, 17.5” 18”. Medium or wide tree.
Retail Price: Our Price:
Mono-flap close-contact jumping saddle with exposed leg support with unique “comfort fit” panel system that is a combination of foam that is stuffed with wool for adjustment. Mono-flap saddles have longer billets that require a shorter girth. Available in soft, sticky chocolate sella leather (pictured). The shorter, dressage, monoflap girths are available in brown.
Seat sizes: 16.5-18 in medium or wide tree widths.
Designed by Marcel Toulouse, Master Saddler in France.
- Hand laminated beechwood, steel reinforced tree with stainless steel stirrup bar. Available in seat size 16.5, 17, 17.5 & 18.
- Medium, wide or extra wide tree.
- Featuring Comfort Fit Panel®(foam with wool).
- Soft, air cushioned kneepads for comfort and grip.
- Adjusta-block movable knee block system.
- Ultra soft comfortable anatomically shaped seat to provide better support for the rider and center the weight properly.
- Absolutely correct balance.
- Each saddle is made to our exacting specifications by one of the world’s leading saddle makers.
- Long flaps are available.
“Quality at an affordable price” is Thornhill’s motto. The Sterling provides style, is a properly balanced forward flap saddle that encourages proper equitation and function and all at a great price. In rich grained chestnut leather with knee and calf blocks and soft knee pads. 10 year tree warranty.
Adult seat sizes 16 1/2”, 17”, 17 1/2”.
Standard, medium, wide and extra wide tree widths.
Children’s seat sizes 15” and 16”.
Medium and wide tree widths.
The most comfortable jumping saddle made with the finest materials and workmanship. This perfectly balanced close contact saddle features a smooth leather air vented knee pad, pencil knee roll and our famous “soft seat”.
Maintenance free panels include wool felt and DuPont Elvax® foam. Full grained, smooth, soft, supple, vegetable tanned French bridle leather.
In sizes 16, 16½, 17, 17½, and 18, four tree widths: standard, medium, wide, and extra-wide.
THE original and most popular 2-phase tree is back by popular demand! This deeper square cantle seat provides great balance with a little added support.
The stylish, updated flap features a molded knee block and optional thigh block for closer contact and a clean look.
As always, this saddle is great for eventing, foxhunting and pleasure. Its new look makes it very attractive for the Hunter ring as well.
Wool stuffed shaped panels. Dark Australian Nut color with white stitching. Black by special order.
A modified version of the original Vienna. Modeled from a famous Passier® design, featuring a slightly deeper seat, stitched knee pads for maximum contact and a new billet suspension system for maximum stability. These features combined with this saddle’s excellent center of balance make it one of our most popular dressage models.
In black lightly grained bridle leather, sizes 15″W, 16″M and W and 17, 18, 19, 20″ Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
For the rider with Dom Perignon taste…on a budget!
Slight forward positioning of the flaps lets the rider select knee angle. Luxuriously soft knee pads. Perfectly balanced spring tree centers the rider so they can sit into the seat without gripping or pinching
Made by a German Master Saddler using the finest Aniline Dyed Saddle leather, including Shrumpfleder seat. Pure wool flocking. Sleeved sliding “V” double back billet secures the saddle without bulk. Classical design inspired by one of the most respected and expensive European saddles. Trainers and riders rave, “Better than saddles at twice the price!”. Tested by demanding dressage riders for 2 seasons. Correct design and lack of bulk let the rider’s legs fall away from the pelvis and drape the horse. Narrow twist
5 Sizes: 17, 17½, 18, 18½, 19″
Standard, Medium and Wide Tree Widths.
A multipurpose saddle by Jorge Canaves, a copy of a famous German design. In slightly grained tobacco brown leather featuring a deep seat, knee rolls with smooth knee inserts, and shaped wool stuffed panels. Built on a spring tree. Ideal for hunt, trail, dressage and pleasure riding.
Available in sizes 16 thru 19, and in three tree widths; regular, wide and extra wide.
Retail Value $1,250.00 16″-18″ $1,525.00 19″
Our Price $1,125.00 16″-18″ $1,225.00 19″
An endurance saddle that fits most breeds. Provides support when going up and down hills. Perfectly balanced for the forward seat rider. A saddle one can safely jump in. Soft quilted leather seat with four D-rings and shaped wool stuffed panels.
In black or brown, sizes 18 and 19, three tree widths; standard, wide and extra wide. Riders using sizes 16-1/2 or 17 use size 18 due to quilting on the seat.
- Retail Value $1,250.00 18″ Our Price $1,125.00
- Retail Value 1,520.00 19″ Our price $1,220.00
Platinum Event (20030)
At last! 24K style with the forward flap you requested! Perfectly suited for the show ring or cross country. Wool flocked panels. Beautiful premium oakbark leather.
- Retail Value $1,995.00
- Our Price $1,695.00